Precautions for use
- ISEAL insole is not suitable for people with excessive knock-knees. If you are not too sure, we recommend you should consult with the orthopaedist or knee surgeon before using ISEAL insole.
- If your foot feels too tight when you set ISEAL insole in your shoe, this shoe may not be suitable for ISEAL insole. Do not cut the sides or heel area of ISEAL insole to squeeze it into your shoe.
- If shoes have problematic features (e.g. wear-off, distortion etc), you will not receive the optimum effects of ISEAL insole.
- Once ISEAL insole wears off, please replace it with the new one. Although it depends on how it is used, it is recommended that you replace ISEAL insole every 6 months.
- Do not use washing machines, hair drier or iron. You can hand-wash ISEAL insole and wipe off moisture with a dry cloth and leave it in the place with sufficient air ventilation to dry it naturally.
- ISEAL insole should not be exposed under the direct sunlight or should not be left in a car or a drying room for a long time.
- You can return ISEAL insole only if it is defective and only before use. If it is not in the pre-use condition, we cannot refund or replace it with the new one. You are responsible for shipping costs to return the goods.
- Despite positive effects of ISEAL insole on preventing some types of injuries, this does not mean ISEAL insole will prevent you from injuries. Please note that Global Bridge Melbourne has no liability even if you suffer from injuries or any other negative conditions. Please use it at your own risks.
- Sales, purchase and use of ISEAL insole is governed by the law of the State of Victoria, Australia.